ATE Super Blue Racing High Performance Brake Fluid is designed to excel within the extreme demands made on a race vehicle and exceeds all DOT4 standards. It is compatible with and will mix well with most DOT3, DOT4, or DOT 5.1 fluids.
The formula offers a minimal drop in boiling point resulting in a long-lasting fluid that may not need to be changed for up to 3 years under normal highway driving conditions. Products with a lower wet boiling point have to be replaced considerably more often (e.g., DOT3 products should be replaced annually). The overall high dry and wet boiling points make this fluid an excellent choice for street driven vehicles, too, where brake fluid is flushed less frequently than that in race-driven vehicles.
Features/Benefits of ATE Super Blue Racing Brake Fluid:
- Blue tint of fluid makes bleeding brakes easier
- Ideal for race use, excellent choice for street driven vehicles, too
- Boiling point minimum: 536 degrees F
- Wet boiling point minimum: 388 degrees F
- Viscosity at -104 degrees F: max 1,400 mm 2/5
- Designed to last up to 3 years under normal highway driving conditions